Le 6 del mattino, lo sappiamo è sempre un’ora difficile per chi lavora in pronto soccorso, l’ora dell’edema polmonare e non solo. Sarà perché a quel punto del turno notturno siamo esausti, sarà perché spesso arrivano pazienti in condizioni particolarmente critiche, che sovente viviamo quell’ora come una sorta di capo Horn delle nostre notti di […]
- Excellent resource for medical educators - free open access. www.mbamedicine.com
- Learning is when you see a change in the student.
- We are all familiar with mobile learning - we just need to know how to engage better with it.
- Content is king in mobile learning, be a curator of resources - use it and build on it
- OER (Open Educational Resources) should be as important as research.
- Curation of resources - reference the source and tell how you have added to the resource.
- When you are developing audio resources, don't worry too much about the voice - most people don't mind it. Do invest in a good microphone and ensure that the recording is well edited.
- Keys to mobile success; time is vital in healthcare, trainees prefer relevant content, need to get buy-in from leaders, ensure a rapid development, design for the broadest device set and design to support on the job performance.
- Use the ADDIE model for instructional design.
- Asynchronous learning allows the student to have a balanced work-life mix.
- Microlearning - teach in 2 minute blocks, otherwise learners start to lose interest.
- Office Mix is a great add in program to pwerpoint for developing online materials - unfortunately it is not compatible with mac software.
Filed under: Cardiology
Hello. Gerne verweise ich an dieser Stelle wieder auf spannende neue Beiträge im Anästhesieblog WAINs-World (http://www.wains-world.de/).
Read and enjoy.
Thematisch passende Beiträge
- Technology is a tool which can be used to promote learning.
- eLearning - you need to focus on the learning and the learner. That means you need to do faculty and student development to promote autonomous learning.
- eLearning needs to be relevant to the person recieving the information
- If you teach people they will learn - there are no significant differences between the types of educational styles, however eLearning is more cost-effective particularly with large groups of students.
- Online technology enables the student to create - not just learn.
- Twitter - engage with the material being taught and you will learn more.
- Twitter is a great leveller and flattens the hierarchy between student and teacher.
- Twitter allows the discussion to move outside the classroom.
- Archiving of digital matter is the same as the old paper folders with unread notes created once upon a time. Share your information - don't just store it.